here are some wp plugins to install and some tips for managing the site.
- Google Integration Toolkit
- All in One SEO Pack
WordPress.com Statsnow called jetpack
- Google XML Sitemaps
TinyMCE Advancedoutdated, integrated into wordpress 3.5, but now I am using TinyMCE Ultimate for MS word like capabilities
Page Link Manageroutdated, integrated into wordpress 3.5
Regenerate Thumbnails Thumbnail For Excerpts
- WP-DB-Backup -very important. you know how wordpress asks you if your database is backed up when you try to update wordpress? Well here’s the answer. Search keyword “WP-DB-Backup” in the wp-plugins “add new” section.
- Tweet Old Post
- FlickrTag to quickly embed Flickr photos.
- TablePress to nicely embed tabular data
you will also want to get a wordpress.com account, no need to get a wordpress.com blog, just get an account so you can get the API key. its listed under the personal settings, this will allow you to activate akismet.
- You will also want to use your gmail account to get a http://www.google.com/webmasters account for getting your site indexed in google faster and you can submit a sitemap.xml
- and use the same gmail account to get access http://www.google.com/analytics this will allow you to see how many people visit and from what state/cities.
Hi, this is a comment.
To delete a comment, just log in and view the post's comments. There you will have the option to edit or delete them.